radmind and boot CDs

Could we get some new UMCE linux boot CDs floating around the data center? It appears the most recent that I can find is from June of '04.

The webmaster team (read: Liam) recently organized much of our command files to be more modular, and rely heavily upon command-in-command files. Unfortunately the boot CD from 6/04 only has radmind v 1.1.3 on it, and it doesn't support K-in-K.

Needless to say, bringing a machine up from scratch is harder than is needs to be.

Thanks - Willie

--
Willie Northway                  University of Michigan Webmaster Team
http://willienorthway.com/       http://www.umich.edu/~umweb/