Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 20:58:33 -0400 (EDT)
From: Katarina Lukaszewicz <catarina@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: umce.linux@xxxxxxxxx, postmaster@xxxxxxxxx, dir.admin@xxxxxxxxx,
     cosign@xxxxxxxxx
Cc: blackops@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: web pages move from terminator to equilibrium

1)  Apologies for duplicate mailings
2)  Please review the below list,  if you have personal pages or
	think something else is missing on this list please reply
	to this mail.

Software & Services webpages
beepage
dua
nefu
fugu
ihook
netatalk - well really a pointer to the current maintainers...
radmind

directory
imap/pop (this really needs to be updated)
monitoring
hostmaster
postmaster
printing (needs to be updated to reflect management change)
mail routing
textpaging

Other pointers from rsug
usenet
cosign

Virtual hosts;

I have recreated the home dir for rsug,  and additional docs will
live in /home/web

I plan to move webpages over Saturday around noon,  and will then
commence testing.

Please forward if you feel I have left anyone out...

UofM Computing Environment Systems Administrator

	-K