Re: august meeting

I would attend this meeting should it exist. During the July meeting the time was scheduled one week earlier because 1) we could since the tech forum wasn't taking place, and 2) because people felt that this week would be bad with a) me leaving Friday, and b) the upcoming semester starting very soon.

Albert