Re: web pages move from terminator to equilibrium

Ok,  web pages have finally been moved.  If you make changes,  you
should make them on eq.rsug NOT terminator as I am depermitting them
and they will no longer be backed up.
	Let me know if you experience any problems.

UofM Computing Environment Systems Administrator

	-K