Re: web pages move from terminator to equilibrium

Ok,  web pages have finally been moved.  If you make changes,  you
should make them on eq.rsug NOT terminator as I am depermitting them
and they will no longer be backed up.
    Let me know if you experience any problems.

Not that it really matters, but...

rsug.itd.umich.edu redirects to eq.rsug.itd.umich.edu which is kind of a random URL. Other people have linked to rsug.itd.umich.edu, and I wouldn't want them to start linking to eq.rsug.itd.umich.edu. Any plans to make rsug.itd.umich.edu point to eq without a redirect?