Re: Digi etherlite issue - i need feedback

On Mon, 29 Aug 2005, Michael C Garrison wrote:

[snip snip snip snip]
3) Another solution would be to have them exchange our 32 ports for 16 ports and purchase the power adapter from ASP Technologies, which is supposed to solve the issue.

I need to learn how to proof read. This was supposed to say "exchange our 32 ports for 2 16 port etherlites". Another alternative would be to send the 32 port units and have them fixed...

In addition, I talked to another digi person yesterday (the original one handling this..) and she felt that the deal they presented was not exactly fair.. I'm supposed to hear back from her later on this week concerning it.

--
Mike Garrison