Re: Digi etherlite issue - i need feedback

I vote for option #4. We've had non-break safe console servers for years and there's no reason to bend over backwards for machines we're trying to get rid of.

in my not at all humble opinion, 1, 2, or 3 would be a waste of important effort, though, and/or money.