Guide to accessing the switches in 1214/aldf

Hello all,

First off, apologies for those who see multiple copies of this if they're on more tha one of these lists.

I put together a guide on how to do some basic things with the switch in the testlab (room 2141) along with the switches in the datacenter. I know that I have had a few people request me to show them how to do things over the past 2 months and Katarina mentioned she would really like a guide.. so I've put one together.

Currently, it's checked into cvs on eq in lfs/guide-to-switches. Feel free to check it out, add to it, give me feedback, etc. I hope that it provides some help in the future!

--
Mike Garrison