binutils 2.16.1, coreutils 5.2.1, and glibc 2.3.3

I've built these packages acc'd to the notes in the cvs repository.
They're currently named umweb/EXPERIMENTAL/binutils2161.T,
umweb/EXPERIMENTAL/coreutils521.T and umweb/EXPERIMENTAL/glibc233.T.
(as far as I can tell, glibc 2.3.3 is the last version of glibc that builds
cleanly on the 2.4 kernel).

Could someone please vet these?  I'd like to move them into the shared
transcript area for eventual inclusion in a new version of base.

oh... what to people think about making a subdirectory in transcript/file called
like... "EXPERIMENTAL" or somesuch and sticking transcripts people want vetted
in
there? (prolly moving umweb/EXPERIMENTAL to just EXPERIMENTAL).  It would let
other groups know about software people might have built with the intention to
share.

I've also got the last of the gcc 3.3 tree in there (3.3.6), along with gcc
3.4.4 and 4.0.1, and openssl 0.9.8.

Liam