ITCS status tool feedback

Please send me your thoughts on the current state of the ITCS status reporting tool. What do you like, as well as what you think should be changed - both technically and policy-wise. Only with this list in hand, will we be able to present an effective case for change. I'll bring this to a meeting, and I'd like to invite anyone who feels strongly to accompany me, so please identify yourself if you're interested.

Thanks - Willie

--
Willie Northway                  University of Michigan Webmaster Team
http://willienorthway.com/       http://www.umich.edu/~umweb/