Re: switching from rails to racks

Looks like APC's going to be out here on Wednesday. Maybe the rep can make sure that some of those shelves are on the demo truck.

-Jane

Begin forwarded message:

From: Steven J Gold <sjg@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: October 17, 2005 4:38:32 PM EDT

The APC Gov/Edu representative will have their "APC Demo Truck" at Arbor Lakes (probably parked in one of the big parking lots in back) this Wednesday, 10/19/2005, from 1 pm until around 3 or 4 pm for an informational visit. You can just drop in to the truck anytime during the period.

The truck has some of their racks, cooling equipment, UPS's, and PDUs, which they offer for data-centers (and server and/or com closets), especially the new "high density" ones (can you say "blade servers?").

This is strictly an informational visit; nothing will be sold, so it's a chance to talk to the reps and see them demonstrate what's up and which in direction the industry's moving.

...Steve Gold
ITCS/ALDF Operations