Re: eq web (cvs.itd)

everything that was working before is working now, plus some more stuff is working =)
no exciting changes were made, just changed a laundry list of .orgs to point at eq. I checked all the ones in rsug.conf for workingness and they all are except vilearn.org, but that is in the 'didn't work before' category. I expect to resolve this tomorrow.

the cvs.itd config wasn't changed in any way.

gabi