Re: greetings: kern report 11/08/05 (fwd)

On Wed, 2005-11-09 at 08:15 -0500, Katarina Lukaszewicz wrote:
> Hey look,  here is another one of these.  Has anyone else who might be
> using reiserfs seen these?   When I did some googling I found
> information
> suggesting that this happens when the file system fills up,  but this
> couldn't be the case here.

Katarina,

Couldn't be a space issue or is not cause you've done the df -H and its
got plenty of space?  What Kernel version are you running (I also found
resiser space issues from groups.google - but they had a patch from 2001
for 2.4.7?)

What does reiserfsck return?
--
lewis donofrio <donofrio@xxxxxxxxx>
The University of Michigan - College of LSA