[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
UMCE Linux Meeting This Wednesday
Since I didn't hear any scheduling conflicts, the next meeting will
be this Wednesday, December 7th, from 3:00 to 4:30 hopefully we will
be able to meet this time. Here is the current agenda right now,
please forward me any additions.
Potential agenda items:
- OpenAFS 1.4 (mcgarr)
- Linux 2.6 Kernel (cdstuart/mcgarr)
- Large File System support (> 2TB)
- console servers (mcgarr)
- sysstat package rebuild (mcgarr)
- better utility packages???
- misc other stuff
- fix man page for tar in transcripts
-finish all of the radmind server utilities?
-fsck version and fsck bugs