OpenAFS 1.4.0 cachemanger moved into shared

At this point, we've seemed to nail out the bugs for the 1.4.0 client. I have moved the transcripts into shared/openafs and out of EXPERIMENTAL.

Normal transcripts for cache manager:
openafs-1.4.0-client.T
openafs-1.4.0-dev.T

Kernel modules:
openafs-1.4.0-cm-1.4.1.T
openafs-1.4.0-cm-1.4.0.T

Init script that will enable garbage collection:
openafs-gc-init.T

The above init script enables garbage collection and replaces the standard openafs init script. The garbage collector is enabled by setting /proc/sys/afs/GCPAGs to 1. This is required on machines that see large amount of tokens which are not properly cleaned up, otherwise the machine will run out of vmalloc and panic.

--
Mike Garrison