Re: /etc/krb5.conf

On 01 Feb 2006, at 01:41, Marcus Watts wrote:
Yes, we should be removing default_tkt_enctypes and
default_tgs_enctypes lines from krb5.conf.  This is a Good Thing(tm).

My concern is why we put it there in the first place, and what might break when we remove it. If we can't figure that out through analysis, we'll have to during testing. Which is a shame, because it means we'll have to invest more time in testing that might otherwise be necessary.

:wes